Global commodities and shipping company’s office redevelopment
- The extraordinary specification, the pristine finishes and the intricate design elements of this project made the challenge an exciting one.
- Per square metre, the specification and therefore project made this fit out the most financially audacious in London’s history.
- Spread over 2 floors in the heart of London’s Mayfair, this project was a delight to be granted Main Contractor for. From the plush, hand woven Indian carpets to the exquisite audio and visual package, the polished marble toilets and fully serviced catering kitchen all added to the glamour and eventual wonder of our clients vision.
- Baker Stickland worked in tandem with all related parties from start to finish, ensuring the end product matched the hope and wishes of our client.
- The project stipulated a firm, un-negotiable end date, which we comfortably matched. This is the foundation of our industry recognised quality.
"It is not often these days that
you can say that you have received constantly great service from a
supplier for over a decade (especially within the construction industry)
but I am delighted to say that this is the case with Baker Stickland
Our company has utilised all aspects of their skill sets from Interior Design, M&E Services, Project Management and PPM works. Over the years some of the projects would have broken a lesser team due to tight budgets and or tight time lines but each time BSE have stepped up and said “no problem, we can find a way”. With all the daily pressures that Property managers have these days and being constantly in the spotlight from all stake holders it’s a comfort to know that at least one team will deliver!
Global Head of FM.