Air source heat pump
Make use of all the energy around you. Even cold air has energy, and the Air Source Heat Pump utilizes the ambient air to provide efficient heating and hot water at air temperatures as low as -25 ⁰C.
How does it work?
Under the principles of vapour compression refridgeration, an ASHP uses a refrigerant system involving a compressor and a condenser to absorb heat at one place and release it at another.
Benefits of the Air Source Heat Pump
- Can be used all year round between -25⁰C – +35⁰C
- Ideal for New builds and Retro- fitting, as the system does not require much inside space and the fitting is straight forward.
- Can be used for Commercial and Domestic heating and cooling applications.
- The heat source is easy to tap.
- There are no unsightly pipes or electrical cables as these are all laid underground.
- It is a green product that does not harm the environment